We are excited to announce that Road to Bethlehem is coming to Adelaide! For the very first time, Adelaide will host Road to Bethlehem.
Road to Bethlehem has been running successfully in Melbourne for more than 20 years as well as other locations around Australia and New Zealand, and is extremely popular with over 20,000 people attending over 4 days in Melbourne alone.
Road to Bethlehem is a walk-through, outdoor, theatrical tour that brings to life the true story and meaning of Christmas. There are almost 200 people involved in the theatrical production, all of whom are volunteers.
While you wait for your walking tour to begin, there are plenty of free activities for everyone to enjoy including a petting zoo, face painting, a jumping castle and more.
As the walking tour begins you will step back in time and be immersed in the excitement and drama of the first Christmas. You will encounter loyal shepherds, majestic wise men, beautiful angels and Roman soldiers. Your finest encounter, however, will be with the baby in the final scene.
Road to Bethlehem is a unique, amazing event. Let the shepherds, soldiers, stars and stable take you on a journey you'll never forget.
ROAD TO BETHLEHEM DETAILS:
· Tuesday 8th December to Thursday 10th December 2015
· A FREE family event to be held on the school grounds of Prescott College Southern 140 Pimpala
Road, Morphett Vale.
· Half-hour walking tours run approximately every 15 minutes between 7pm and 9.30pm.
· Road to Bethlehem tours are FREE but each guest must have a ticket.
· Book tickets on our website www.roadtobethlehemsa.org
· For large group bookings phone 0475 115 274 from 9am – 5pm weekdays.
· The ticket booth will open at 6pm each evening.
· Come early to collect tickets for your preferred tour session that evening and avoid the queue.
· The tour is pram and wheelchair friendly.
· Light refreshments are available for purchase.
Andrew Ganczarczyk 0427 358 257